I wish I was already there.
The certain somethings for your holiday
The Seehotel Europa is a lifestyle hotel. We love pampering our guests properly on their holidays. Enjoy the many details, great and small, that will make your holiday a special experience.
A good day starts with a rich gourmet breakfast
Which is exactly how every day starts at the Seehotel Europa. Enjoy a fantastic, generous table of breakfast delights. You’ll be torn between the imposing lake view and the breakfast buffet. The aroma of fresh coffee and scrambled eggs will awaken the animal inside you. At the buffet, expect treats as far as the eye can see. The top-class quality of our food will strike you as soon as you see it. Add to that our love of presentation with a sense for every individual detail.
A selection of what's on offer at breakfast time:
- Large selection of coffees and teas
- Freshly squeezed orange and carrot juice, fresh fruit and vegetable juices: Prepare your favorite Smoothie
- sparkling wine
- Live Cooking egg station: Our breakfast chef will indulge you with eggs cooked just the way you like them. And you have to try our omelette with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, bacon and fresh herbs.
- Wraps station: Vegetarians will rejoice at our wraps with fresh vegetables, goat’s cheese, pesto and herbs
- Hearty yet delicate bowls of salmon, herring and smoked fish
- Sweet bowls with yoghurt and fruits, muesli, and fresh fruit
- High-quality selection of cheeses on our cheese board with both sliced cheese and fresh cheese – with the right jams as well
- High-quality selection of hams and sausages. You have to try our freshly sliced Italian prosciutto
- Fresh fruit and fruit salad
- Fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, high-quality olive oil
- Comprehensive range of cakes, tarts and croissants for those with a sweet tooth
- Large selection of jams and other spreads
- Wide selection of fresh bread and pastries
For our guests with half board
Our half-board guests can expect a stylish gourmet dinner in the evening, a high-quality treat for the eyes and palate.
Our dishes are prepared using only the highest-quality fresh ingredients. A large proportion of our products are locally sourced. Trout, char and Carinthian Laxen come from our own waters.
Our kitchen team is very creative when it comes to designing the menus. We place an emphasis on Mediterranean cuisine combined with elements of local Carinthian cooking. Our menus are constantly changing with the seasons.
Our 5-course evening menu starts with a rich salad buffet, soups, and hot and cold appetisers of the highest quality. For the main course, you can choose between high-quality meat and fish dishes. For vegetarians and those with allergies, we also offer other alternatives. Finish up with tasty sweet desserts and a large selection of international cheeses.
Highlights of our kitchen are: Life Cooking as well as additional pastries, desserts and fresh fruits from the buffet.
Once a week, we offer a culinary theme night. In the case of good weather, we offer a barbecue evening on our lakeside terrace.
Included benefits at the Spa
- Use of our saunas and the panorama-indoor pool
- Use of our sauna on the lakeside with advance booking
- Bathrobes and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Tea and water bar with sweet and savoury snacks in our spa area
- Bathing basket filled with beach towels
- Each guest can reserve his own beach chair with sun umbrella at the hotel’s beach
- Table tennis
- Bike rental – citybikes
- Standup Paddel
- Waterski and Wakeboard
- Banana boat
- Paddle boat, rowing boat, electric boat
- sailing boat
- party boat „Duffy“ (self sailors up to 10 people)
Included benefits at the hotel
- WLAN throughout the hotel
- Satellite TV with Sky Sports
- Toiletries in the room
- Evening turn-down service
- Weekly welcome drink
- mineral water, water with mint, ginger, sweet and savoury snacks in the hotel lobby
- Large selection of daily newspapers and magazines
- free car parking
- Childcare upon request
- Babysitting service
- transfer to the Airport Klagenfurt
- transfer golf course nearby
- transfer for hikers
- rental car: Mercedes Vito
- Shopping Shuttle to Klagenfurt